STX 0.00% 17.0¢ strike energy limited

Annual Report, page-19

1. 5,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2642
    I was in contact with the company briefly today and I can concur with Mir911 comments from ~10 days ago...... all is going smoothly and to plan. They are looking at providing the quarterly shortly and will be looking to progressively ramp up the detail then and in the AGM. Hopefully it is worth the wait !
    Not much more to it than that, but things appear to be going well.

Everyone has to remember that this is a process of dewatering and depressuring for this play. Although it has taken a long time, at no point have they had a long run at consistent pumping with the optimum set-up (many many discoveries, issues, good problems that have delayed thing).
    They still of course don't have the "optimum" set-up, which would be multiple larger wells in a shielding matrix, but for the purposes of an illustrative threshold commercial flow i think they will get there with what they have.

I am tired of the delays and the time this has taken like everyone else, but i dont think the share price is reflective of the probability of ultimate success. It is more a function of investors / traders getting out for many different reasons....some of which are also dragged into it when jumping at shadows, perhaps such as the share price move today.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $487.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $1.708M 10.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 929388 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 1165570 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.