AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

annual report, page-33

1. 4,327 Posts.
    re: annual report salty ii Hi folks

Thanks for your posts Amazed and Macrae..

A few thoughts..

Yes management are 'questionable' imo.....the next few months will give us all a much better idea of how savvy these guys are.

Macrae the share price action has not finished the day above 6.1...nor has it gone beyond 6.4 after a couple of attempts...

So what?

A few .001's of a cent. No announcement. High volumes.

I think we will see a higher move well into the six cent region and beyond in the coming weeks. I dont care too much what the charts say with this one...its where you 'thank the charts very much' for their guidance and then go back over the fundamentals.

Right now a chartist might be saying shes topped, good time to take profits me thinks.

I'm thinking this has had very high volumes traded, commodities continue to climb, drilling results are imminent.

This is where chartists 'often' get caught up looking 'solely' or 'only' on price movement. its too limited. A good guide yes. A good tool to consolidate your position and take profits perhaps....

Looks to me like a re-rating upwards....but only if the drill results are promising.

Ordinary drill results and its another story.

I dont mind going out on a limb and suggesting moves above these levels in the coming weeks and months.
    Its all just opinion on my behalf.

But I will back that in.

How good was AGS management when they were 6 cents? or Paladins at 6 cents?

things change quickly in this game. We have Uranium and Gold at strong prices. We have a resource that needs to be inferred but the geos reckon, and are 'confident' it can be proved up...let alone the excellent geology for further upgrades.

Yes guys, by all means look to the charts, look to the heavens....just dont forget that theres a number of experts looking in the 'ground' for something they thought..and knew was there 30 odd years ago.

AEX is compelling, its high risk, it could disappoint and it could also double from here in the blink of an eye if results are there.

But folks, its all just speculation until we get those drill results ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.