LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

I received my Annual Report yesterday. Very classy looking...

1. 5,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3663
    I received my Annual Report yesterday. Very classy looking document . Starting the next wave of Lng was written on the cover.
    OUR VISION : To be the world's premier provider of mid scale LNG liquefaction solutions.
    I read the comments from Chairman Paul Cavicchi. He spoke of the great demand for LNG in a period of rapid expansion.
    His comments were were both exciting and bullish and it reminded me why I became a shareholder all those years ago.
    He said : We believe LNG Ltd is extremely well positioned to bring new supply to the market in a timely manner.
    He finished off by saying we look forward to continuing our progress in the next fiscal year.
    It all sounded so wonderful.
    Then reality suddenly struck when I remembered how our share price finished on Friday . During the time that the oil and gas prices have been at their highest levels in a very long time we as shareholders have once again watched our share price drop from the mid 80's to the mid 50's.
    With so much activity happening in the sector over the past few months because of rising oil prices one had began to dream that perhaps our time had come. But alas this is not the case. Reading the comments from our Chairman and Managing Director certainly did not paint the picture of share price that had fallen nearly 30% in the past month or so during this robust period of activity in the LNG space..
    If you knew nothing about LNG and it's history and someone handed you this latest Annual Report, you would be ringing your broker today and asking him to buy you a swag of shares as soon as possible.
    Unfortunately the Annual Report is not reflective of what the company has actually been able to achieve over the past few years. It's glossy pictures and well written comments form these highly paid individuals who seem to have all the credentials one could possibly ask for are not able to deliver the goods. It's always about next year .
    They continue to drain the bank balance with their collective salaries and go home at the end of the week with little to show for what has actually been achieved.
    They will be visiting us in the coming weeks and no doubt we will be hearing again from Greg Vessey on how we are shovel ready and excited about the future Blah, Blah, Blah. I won't be attending.
    The Annual Report was indeed an impressive document, but at the end of the day, the most important ingredient to achieving success for this company is still the missing link, and one wonders whether it will ever be achieved by those who are currently running the show.
    The recent demise in the share price might suggest many do not believe so.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.