LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Annual Report, page-6

1. 3,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    Well reasoned post Matt3. Brave call re Greg, he has some staunch support on here, as I've been assertively reminded when voicing my opinion re his perceived shortcomings. ** I do as always respect those views, so long as it feels reciprocated .

Notwithstanding the IDG 'deal', I agree with your stated need of "...somebody who can think outside of the box..." We had someone who was a past master of lateral thinking, as well as putting it into practice! That after all was how Mr Brand reinvented us after the flailings and kangaroo hops of Fisherman's Landing.

In my opinion his new venture has at least as much chance of success as we do remaining with a Vesey led LNG. (ruminations not to be taken as cross promoting please )

Following on from that point I concur with your fear that 'sit and wait' may not be a winning strategy. So soon of course after the larger than life character of MB, GV is on a hiding to nothing in terms of critical comparison, but there is no place for sentiment where our investments are concerned, and the strongest message possible needs to be sent again.

I know Timbo et al can attest to the hard work behind the scenes, I get that, but assuming the odds of the same message being conveyed 6 -12 mths down the road, would we rather fire another warning across their bows sooner or later?

Emails and phone calls, (site visits even), made during the year can be discounted or forgotten, but the annual opportunity an AGM gives each and every one of us is not something to pass up.

Rewards are for achievements actual, not promises hoped for but unrealised. The achievements we expect from our company should be shared; i.e. results reflected in the share price of LNG, then we vote and grant their NED rights etc.

Yeah, I know. They've bought on market too, in some cases. Should I look back now and say, 'wow, he's a smart cookie, glad I held on'? NO. How many successful salesmen do you know stictched up the big one sitting and waiting? (IDG aside, and that's no certainty to secure a BTA, though it might help, IF we had a saleman).

We had one. We need another more like him.

NO to Res 1, and 4 - 10. YES to a board spill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.