GOR 1.47% $1.73 gold road resources limited

IMO Disagree! JMT -No point having wads of capital (Cash) and...

1. 815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407

IMO Disagree!

JMT -No point having wads of capital (Cash) and being fully funded and in a debt free position for some predatory vulture to swoop in and steal the prize.

How do I know... seen it and experienced it before!!!!!!

No point having the best run company in the world if someone comes and steals it from you and shareholders.

GOR has fallen in value by about 50% therefore IMO has to be 50% more likely to be in the eyes of vultures right now!

What I would like to see and hear is the corporate strategy to keep GOR pest free and in our hands/destiny!

For an example let’s say Roughly 878.9 million shares let’s say 900 million for purpose of calculation :

For every cent dividend the company pays costs $9m (after tax) bottom line.

Let’s say for the example an initial maiden 4c (has to be fully franked) to attract the superannuation money, therefore costing $36m, at time of writing this they may have already covered this and some more with current prices of gold.

Then use some of the tax franking credits they have roughly 8c per share (the tax has already been paid) say half again for calculation .4c- remember this costs nothing to distribute as company has paid the tax ( let the loyal shareholders benefit) it’s no use to anyone sitting in the balance sheet. Some vulture will be thinking I get almost $70m tax credit if I have a crack at this!!!!

Therefore .04c maiden dividend
    Plus. .04c tax credit transferred to loyal shareholders.

IMO Will cause this to clear out the circus clowns that have been playing with Gor of late. As money will flow in for returns and the true value of Gor may finally be realised for all shareholders.

With over $100 million Cash in bank and tens of millions paid off, a strong corporate balance sheet and fully funded exploration programs in place IMO the time is right to protect the great company GOR is today.

Not to do anything IMO leaves the company open to the predatory vultures who must be circling given the stock is a 50% discount to where it was just over three weeks ago.

GOR look it as house insurance to protect the fine castle that has been booked, and certainty for not only loyal shareholders but for the jobs of all loyal hard working employees and management and board.

I would rather own a percentage of something than 100% of nothing if someone else (Vulture) stole Gor away!

PS oh yes a share buyback.., let’s keep that one until next time (Call it Plan B...say).

Good luck to all holders

Cheers Aussie
    Last edited by aussiemaddog: 20/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.73
Change
0.025(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $1.860B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.74 $1.79 $1.71 $4.856M 2.773M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 44381 $1.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.73 13249 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.