GOR 1.19% $1.70 gold road resources limited

Good advice in normal times, fEkz. However these are not normal...

1. 2,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    Good advice in normal times, fEkz. However these are not normal times and thus I view with deep suspicion those pushing a pro-government, pro-quackery, pro-mainstream media agenda. They have, do and shall always lie because the zeitgeist demands it.

People all over the world are waking up and so those who seek total obedience and insist on practicing vice-like control on our every day lives - overlords, deep state, shadow government, illuminati, whatever you want to call it - employ sociopaths to run these so called professions. For a sociopath lacks empathy and will happily sell out and betray their nations for all sorts of reasons (use your imaginations).

We, GOR, whoever are the new targets of these sociopaths. As for HC, and no disrespect to them, it is filled with shady and anonymous characters. Some are hustlers, some repeat verbatim what the sociopaths have brainwashed them into believing.

So in the interests of what you suggest, I will make use of the ignore button and put what I consider rabble to the sword.

Starting from now.

May you prosper greatly my friend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.