MKY mky resources ltd

No inside information,unfortunately, just an understanding of...

1. 500 Posts.
    No inside information,unfortunately, just an understanding of business rules and regulations.

When we buy the bauxite tenements from AEC/Delminco, MKY will have to pay for them. The valuation that has been done will determine what they are worth and a number cruncher will work out how many MKY shares it will take to pay AEC/Delminco.

Just like the uranium tenements (valuation around $1.7 -2.0m). In that case MKY agreed to the "terms & conditions" outlined in the AR.

Lawyers get in on the act and write up these terms and conditions (that go into the contracts) and use language that most mere mortals don't understand (that's the whole idea - bamboozle the masses with science!) so most people gloss over the fine print and don't really understand what they are getting themselves into. That's what I meant by "enough to do your head in" - certainly does mine in!!!

Most investors wait to see what the companies tell them - even if it's BS. My game is to look for what they don't tell us or can't tell us (because of market sensitivity). The info is there, you just need to pick up the signals and do a heap of reasearch. And above all, don't have a closed mind

Have a good one - and yep Go the Cats (I'm from the other side of the bay)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.