MKY mky resources ltd

Agreed, and they have met that obligation - see page 2, under...

1. 500 Posts.
    Agreed, and they have met that obligation - see page 2, under "Likely developments and Expected Results of Operations"

....The completion or discontinuation of negotiations to acquire a number of prospective uranium tenements and bauxite exploration in North Qld.

Any acquisition of these applications and tenements will require shareholder and ASX approval and full details will be released to the market when negotiations are complete.....

To say any more would get them into trouble and also be strategically foolish.

When we complete on the Bauxite deal, I don't think we will have too much problem finding a customer...they will find us....if they haven't already, afterall the first ann on the bauxite mentioned the Chinese interest was already there. The Chinese have bought into most, if not all, of the bauxite coys up Weipa way....they have announced building of a port, etc...they are desperate for the stuff...they have so many smelters but only 10 years worth of bauxite to feed those smelters...they need a guaranteed supply and they will be fast tracking the exploration to production phases, IMO

On AB's performance shares.....the last drill results should be in soon. That will determine if the U tenements are commercially viable and the criteria for him to get shares is met. If results show it is viable, we have the issue of Qld's no U mining to deal with, although they are softening a bit. They may choose to sell them, putting some more cash in the bank. There are also a number of AB's options that he needs to convert before 31/12/08 - some more cash.

AB said at the last MKY AGM that the sp would/should be around 20c BEFORE THE NEXT AGM. Since that deadline hasn't been reached, we can't judge him YET...we MAY BE pleasantly surprised.

I think the people looking to bail are the long term holders who bought on the high, and I don't blame them - there are also plenty that bought in the lows.
    Guess everyone will make an informed decision based on the deal. If its a good deal, there will be plenty wanting in.

Regarding thorium - I'm keeping an open mind - with the high U readings, on top of >10,000 ppm thorium and the right rock formations, it COULD mean we have HOT ROCKS, which means we don't have to mine the U and the Thorium - we extract the gases they produce. Regardless - I'm here for the BAUXITE - anything else is a bonus and probably more longer term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.