MKY mky resources ltd

I think if you look again you will see its "Competing" - meaning...

1. 500 Posts.
    I think if you look again you will see its "Competing" - meaning MKY is competing with another Company for the rights.

The EPC is, as noted previously, an Application which needs to go thru the Native Title processes - so MKY can't really discuss what they have in mind there until they get the green light

It's amazing what the carrot of performance shares can do! We will get news on that front before 31/12/08 and AB will get his loot

20c - I can see that!

We also have a new top 20 holder - Ralph De Lacey geo/director Delminco - apart from the 9 tenements I have listed that he's securred obo Delminco, he's securred/applied for another 16 in his own name - will be interesting to see if they end up in our stable. Wasn't on the last list but suspect we'll see a lot more of him -

We have to remember this is an annual report for the period ended 30 June 2008. Much of the exciting bits that we are waiting on - BAUXITE - can't appear. It will appear in next years AR.

We need to see the bauxite ann and we want it now! Bit like kids at Xmas with a huge presents under the tree but we are told we can't open it till Easter. We feel their pain!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.