CCE 2.56% 3.8¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Semantically pedantic! OK, carry on. As you were replying to my...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Semantically pedantic! OK, carry on.
    As you were replying to my post, I thought it appropriate to point out that I had the exact same stance on CCE as you do, as, given my comments, you seemed to assume otherwise.

If you read the "engineers who post here" comment properly I was stating that I would defer to the opinions of the engineeers who post here (if they'd care to comment) as I am not an expert in the area. As you point out, there are workarounds and multiple sources of energy will be used together to ensure constant supply. So I don't see solar or wind solutions being disadvantaged.

The question with wave energy is how you build a solution that can survive the physical environment. The forces and corrosive issues with placing something underwater. Also, the fact that wave movement is erratic, how to efficiently capture the power.

Regarding your last question, how do you differentiate between tide and wave energy? If your asking whether the proposed solution is tide dependent, then I believe the answer is no.

No confusion whatsoever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $13.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $4.077K 104.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 174374 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 17743 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.