CCE 0.00% 3.9¢ carnegie clean energy limited

You really must pay more attention to detail Westig. Did you...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    You really must pay more attention to detail Westig. Did you miss the fact that my position is held/hold? Also, I'm on record as stating that I wrote off this investment years ago. It was a penny share, and one only invests in penny shares as a punt, and with money one can afford to lose. It's not even worth taking a tax credit on, as I live in a jurisdiction where I don't pay tax. Anything from here on in would be all gravy, but I take a realistic view of whatever information is available. Like I said, a year ago there was a lot of optimism that commercial solutions were just around the corner. It's been made abundantly clear this year that that is not the case. It's still a very long road to commercialization and the end of that road may never be reached.
    As for the wind not blowing and sun not shining, I'll defer to the engineers who frequent this site, but I don't believe those factors cause any significant issue with wind and solar power efficiency, unless you go to extremes.
    We're on a wing and a prayer but it's a free ride at this stage so who really cares at the end of the day?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $5.044K 128.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 83054 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 17743 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.