CCE 2.56% 3.8¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Annual Report, page-8

1. 485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Firstly,BD thankyou, for your feedback However.....

I found your reference to my "Call me crazy....." comment semantically pedantic in the extreme, it was nothing more than a light-hearted throwaway line, with zero intention to refer to your holding status. In future I'll ensure I include either a disclaimer note, or just keep my posts as po-faced as possible to avoid confusion.

I found your "engineers who post here ...." reference very much at odds with every other engineering report I've read re the necessity to have back-up electron sources such as gas to firm up the grid when renewable sources are under-supplying.

Therefore I was putting forward the concept of the possibility that oceanic sources of electrons may be a steadier supply than wind or solar, because of the constant motion of the ocean. That was what I was referring to with the "Ole man River....just keeps rolling along". I accept that unlike other Hotcopper company conversations, I need to keep this one more literal to avoid confusion.

One more question before I go,if I may, does anybody know if the generators are activated by the tide, wave energy or both?

Sorry for the obvious confusion I inadvertently caused with my initial light-hearted post, Wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $13.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $4.077K 104.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 174374 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 17743 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.