ROC 0.00% 11.0¢ rocketboots limited

annualised pe of 4 - worth a look!, page-6

1. 1,663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    ok,let me try this again as got a lost posting after firefox nightly for android decided to shut done on me.

Anyway, ROC looking solid and for those that have not looked before, I would put my neck out and say its one of the safest bets you could park some money into..

As been said..one of the lowest BOE producers on the xchange

Bohai Bay looking good with another block to come online,

their infrastructure out of Tanggu Teda is solid for support - plenty of on demand equipment as its a hub with manufacturing facilities supporting not only this area, but supply to other world drilling operations. Many majors are making rig parts, drill pipes, connectors out of there.

Beibu gulf looking good..rampup will be quick - as a lot of work has been done..

.....The Beibu Gulf Project consists of three oil fields in block 22/12, which is located about 60km from the southern coast of China and northwest of Hainan Island. The oil resources are located at depths of about 25m to 40m.

The project will involve development of the three oil fields namely 6.12, 6.12 south and 12.8 west.

Companies involved in the Beibu Gulf development are China National Offshore Oil (CNOOC) (51%), Roc Oil (19.6%), Horizon Oil (Beibu) (14.7%), Petsec Petroleum (12.25%) and Oil Australia (Majuko Corp) (2.45%).

In June 2011, Petsec Petroleum was planning to sell its assets in the field to Horizon Oil for A$38m. ROC Oil has been making the discoveries and appraising the Beibu Gulf oil field since 2002.

In the second quarter of 2011, CNOOC took over the operator responsibilities on behalf of the Beibu Gulf project joint venture...
    http://www.offshore-technology.com/projects/beibu-gulf-project/
    http://www.subseaiq.com/data/Project.aspx?project_id=726&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Solid management, years of building Guanxi in China with the right channels..proven results..

I can not comment too much on the Malay play as dont know much about the area, but seems that it might be worth the effort as ROC management have made the decision to drop Africa and NZ to go into play with this area.

gis.doe.gov.my/eia2/.../BalaiClusterPEIA_ExecutiveSummary.pdf

This is a little older..but gives an idea on on expenditure anticipated by parties involved, which to my way of thinking

http://www.theborneopost.com/2011/08/18/dialog-secures-balai-cluster-field-development-project-from-petronas/

Some of the conocophillips guys I know that work the Bohai Bay area speak highly of them..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.931M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.