CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

Annus horribilis, page-2

1. 15 Posts.
    Motley fool seems to always present CCL is a positive light. The stock was already dropping well before you bought into it on the back of poor results and poor expected results. The cost cutting you are referring to is still being evaluated but it is expected to be about 100million in cost cutting and the plan to be implemented at the end of this year or beginning of the next. The beer brands are relatively recent acquisitions and will take some time to turn into a brand of their own. I would agree that CCL can have a strong future in Indonesia and presents a good growth potential. I wouldn't be surprised in the shares dropped to the $8.50 range over the next year. I still believe that it will come good and get back to its former glory in SP. I personally can't see anything turning the SP around for the next 12-18 months. I personally having been watching CCL for the last 18months waiting for the right time to get in and i think it will be in the next 18months some time. Obviously that will depend on how the business recovers from this and how the management handles this.

As always, do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.