TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Anonymous Holdings Survey

1. 7,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi all,

A few mentioned about holdings here so I'm happy to organise the below and give us something else to discuss

I have completed anonymous holdings surveys on a few other stocks in the past and people enjoying looking at the results and being part of it. We will then know how many people hold LWP watching or posting on HC and about the number of shares owned.

I get over 20 “likes” for this post by this time tomorrow ill setup the survey for later this week and have it completed by the end of weekend

How the survey works

Firstly people need to  be honest otherwise i'm just wasting my time.....any entries that don’t seem true will be deleted, also the survey will be setup so people can only answer once.

It will be as simple as clicking on the link and answering the one question with the number of shares you own and that's it!

As I said it would anonymous, even I can't tell who would have posted what.

With the results I will tally the numbers of responses, the total number of shares and the average number.

I will also place responses into ranges as follows and post the amount for each one

1-100000
    100001-250000
    250001-1000000
    1000001-2500000
    2500001-5000000
    5000001+

Obviously this will take time for me to complete, so to support me if you wish you can add me to your “follow” list here on HC J

Cheers

GT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.