anonymous threatens to 'erase' the nyse, page-12

1. 42 Posts.
    Hi kacy

re:
    They risk getting caught if they login and do something nasty especially since they have announced intent to do harm

From what i can gather they dont say anything until they have a trojan or other type of virus/worm/code in place 1st

also from what i can gather they get 100% of the time, tell me if i am wrong

no computer is safe if its on a network thats plugged into the net as the software and operating system all have bugs/flaws. A linux server is like thousands of software packages and they all have vulnerabilities that are published as they are found but as its so many software packages it takes time to patch them or its not hard to find new ones. Also you just need to publish some software that most people want to use on a server and have your own backdoors in.

They managed to catch a few anonymous pretenders who tried to get in on the Visa hack but i dont think they have caught any of the real anonymous or the ones that hacked cia,NATO, facebook etc as they are taking over many computers to do the attacks its imposible to trace, they also probably setup servers with software to hide ip

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.