IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Do you have any project experience or knowledge of what's...

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Do you have any project experience or knowledge of what's required to get a Project of this size through design, financing, construction, commissioning and into production? Do you understand the complexities of building in a green field site in one of the most remote corners of the world with little to no existing infrastructure? You seem to blindly post positivity with completely false and misleading time lines. One day your blind faith will be pay off but how many years will it be after you first said "production next week brah, trust me." Why don't you put some durations next to the outstanding items that I listed? Put some science behind your investment.

I have no doubt that Citronen will one day provide the world with zinc and that money can be made on milestone announcements like agreeing to finance terms and commencement of construction in tandem with POZ rises BUT you would have to be naive to think that this Project is 2yrs away from production; construction commencement maybe. JD clearly had to find another project to fill in the time. I would love to be proven wrong.
    Last edited by Recon: 03/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.375M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.833K 1.208M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2117531 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5429982 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.