PBD 0.00% 0.0¢ pbd developments limited

I just checked the PBD website, currently only 17 apartments are...

1. 5,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    I just checked the PBD website, currently only 17 apartments are available for sale. Total 66 apartment, 30 settled before Nov, 7 on foot, now 17 left, so I calculate that PBD another 12 apartments were sold in last 3 month.

66-30-7-17=12

I PBD can successfuly sell all of he remaining units throught it's 2 year's 9% lease back campaign I believe SP should get strong support at NTA level, i.e. 22c per share. This is also due to the zoning upgrade at Point Grey.

All of WA approvals ready now, and there is 2 or 3 weeks to go till we get the state minister approval. Once approved, I believe the market will re-rate PBD significantly.

Now I also planning to approach PBD regarding the Point Grey pre sale marketing strategy, my comany got substantial relationship with more than 2000 chinese mining companies.

Once PBD got final approval, we are ready to help PBD either to find a sole buyer for the whole area, or presell the lots to China market. To develop the Sino-OZ mining entrepreneur park at Point Grey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.