JRV 0.00% 1.6¢ jervois global limited

Since I post in JRV forum, I have got a lot from different views...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Since I post in JRV forum, I have got a lot from different views even the most of views are those with the disappointments and frustration based on what happened since CRR got out of its deal for Young Projects.

All of these views makes me think--incongruously, I admit--of the sentiment of the market crowd. How could we put our hope on one project and put unaffordable or painful risks without good enough protection in the time everything looked so bright? How could we be so frustrated and try so hard to escape our own responsibility.

All of us have scheduled, when we are the members of the crowd, to take flight, which could start from the Young Project. But could we expect what we could encounter in 2016? After the euphoric time for Young project and CRR draft agreement, could we say DP were the only source or causes for our own loss in JRV?

I don't want to challenge or provoke to anyone personally. But we are the market players and we have the responsibility for us and our family to get better future financially. You could not refuse to get the lessons especially the lessons you have paid for.

Naturally, all of us will be feeling disappointment--but only because we started out expecting too much. Don't use DP as the shield to protect your poor feeling. We just need to be matured enough and take the chances from JRV and the market.

I am not ready to get my living from JRV and the market. I am not qualified to give any advices to anyone. I just wonder and really wonder what I could get from my doing around JRV for my future profits.

I do hope someday I could say even JRV doesn't give me the profit but give me the metal basis to make the profit in the market. I believe it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $61.56K 3.799M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7042453 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1821264 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.