JRV 0.00% 1.6¢ jervois global limited

Fully understand the pains and angry about the failure for JRV...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Fully understand the pains and angry about the failure for JRV to make the money for its shareholders.

I have been trapped in ERG for 2 years after I saw my $300,000-400,000 paper profit and capital had been wiped out by the market. I could not forgive ERG until the end of 2006. If then you talked about ERG with me, you would know I did hate it.

Now I thought I don't hate any pennies or qualities any more. They are my tools to realize my dream. I tried to learn to sense the market by sharing different views, form my judgment about risk and reward to get the door open for chances with affordable risks. Actually JRV is one of them.

All of us have emotion but we could not make money to blame anyone. DP could be the worst manager but he should stop us to make the money. If anyone of us would like to make DP to decide our profit in the market, we have handed in our future to him. No way!

We are the decision makers and we have to make the decision and then we have to take the consequences. We should not try our best to blame others but try our best to get the chances for our future not JRV and not DP.

Of course we need to know DP and JRV since we are playing it for the profit but we should not mix the consequences from our decisions with the problems of our tools.

If we bought JRV too high, we are losers. If we bought JRV at the lowest price(cannot remember) $0.004, we would be the winners. How? That is what I try to learn and do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $61.56K 3.799M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7042453 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1821264 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.