GPN greater pacific gold limited

another 20pc of apogei, page-10

1. 2,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 944
    Yes Bootleg, very prospective land as all the deals so far have been. The issue is the amount of free shares and equivalent amount of options each time.

Any t/o involving GPN and YRR will need to be pitched at $500m+ to return true value to GPN and that's just to get it back to where it was prior to the AUL deal. Remember the latest drilling by YRR was paid for out of float funds and reflects the value of GPN's holding in YRR, which was 70% prior to these deals.

There wil need to be something special on the new uranium tenements to come close to proving that GPN holders are getting any value out of these deals. With just 21% of YRR after the Cabe deal goes through, GPN will have gained only about $14m of the new ground for giving up $billions in jorc resources. Work it out for yourself what Gabanintha is worth even without further drilling which will once again be funded by equity raised before any of these new deals were proposed.

I would like your estimate of the value of Gabby and 3000t of uranium at Nowthanna and what it would be worth to GPN prior to these deals and after if possible please. Some real detail from yourself or others who espouse the value to GPN of the uranium land would be good. The sums dont appear to add up imo.

I keep reading how those with all the free shares wont be able to exit without some sort of buyout, which is probably true. The difference is of course the exit price doesn't have to be very high when you get free shares, especially when on the face of it the amount issued is way out of proportion to the ground received. A different story for those who bought in prior to the deals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.