GPN greater pacific gold limited

another 20pc of apogei, page-11

1. 1,263 Posts.
    If these deals are so good for GPN and YRR then surely they would be even better if way less shares were issued?........the only reason I can see to disagree with that statement is if you stand to benfit from the gross dilution.....so hands up

CABE may have tenements adjacent to proven resources in both WA and NT...for all I know. Fantastic!!!! The price being paid on the other hand is WAY over the top.

Tenements probably applied for 1 year or so ago, so why were they available if they were so good? Being next door does not automatically = success. It also doesnt equal such a high price if next door itself is only valued at $150 or so with after proving up a resource.

Plan of action is 100% OK with me.......just dont spread it too thin.

Based on what evidence I have so far, the price being paid so far is sitting at 0% OK with me.

Give me good reason not to complain?

Put yourself in my shoes and witness 100% exposure to both Gabba, Nowthanna, and MON royalties dwindle to 5% effective exposure with no justification.........thats a lot of ground to make up.......can your ground do that?......better hope so.

I see massive potential here, but very little IMPACT for me.........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.