PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

another 40% today?, page-37

1. 272 Posts.
    That is sad to hear Wayne, I apologise for any offense made to you. I hope that if you reinvest you can ride the wave back to success =)

hellyeah - saying nuclear energy is the most unsafe, riskiest, and most expensive form of energy is your opinion. In my opinion, coal is the most unsafe (to human life and the environment) because several thousand people die in coal mines every year - a lot more than any nuclear reactor has ever killed or harmed! Oh, and I forgot about the detrimental affect it has on our atmosphere =)

The trend for nuclear power continues to rise more and more. There is no other large scale replacement of coal in the interim, unless we invest billions and billions into green energy - but green energy costs too much money to Governments! Nuclear power is the cheap and easy alternative. If the USA stops its nuclear power program, and starts investing in green power, whilst China starts building hundreds of Nuclear power plants, USA's economy will be steamrolled by China. This is why I believe nuclear power will continue to grow.

All my opinion of course... it is a very broad and long-term scale way of looking at the nuclear sector..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $636.6K 6.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 7208572 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 3276728 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.