BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

So where are we now?Without naming the source I've been informed...

1. 321 Posts.
    So where are we now?

Without naming the source I've been informed drilling has stopped, so we won't be getting any upgrades but dewatering is on going.

Independent Expert to evaluate a 'Fair & Reasonable' deal for shareholders have completed their report and it has been lodged woth S of A to ASIC for review.

I. E. name has not been announced in fear their ofice would be bothered with numerous calls relating to BOW. Fair enough, if report has been done and the outcome is 'fair & reasonable', why not let us poor stupid shareholders know who it is and what the outcome is. Without going throught the S of A, I can't remember anything in there about release and disclosure hence why can't we have it now so many can make decissions.

Futhermore to I E, they have had plenty of info to work with being ESG transaction at .50c/3P, Origins T/O published in Bow's articles at .60c/3P and now we have Huntley's valuation of Dart at .60c/3P plus a multitude of prior trading multiples to refer to over the last couple of years.

Speaking of Dart, I see Mr S. Bissell is on that board aswell. I'm sure they have a very bright future ahead of them with a .60c/3P valuation but he with the other directors agreed to 19.5c/3P for BOW. How does that work?

Got me buggered!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.