ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

another 90m shares issued at .3c, page-3

1. 2,892 Posts.
    A great deal for Bergen and why wouldn't they?

I would happily give the compant $270k if they will issue me script at .3 of a cent.

I have been doing a fair amount of research on ISN over the last four days. I have also gone back and read every post over the last year, and there are plenty of them too.

Sadly I have found more reasons not to invest than to invest.

Also having been burnt substantially by the management of another microcap I invested heavily into has taught me to pay particular attention to track how well management deliver on stated objectives. Sadly this team is not tracking so well.

I was tempted to have a small punt with an order for a fair few million oppies which I have been sitting on the buy side for, but am now feeling this will continue to see selling pressure and removed my order.

One has to ask, why issue stock to Bergen and pattersons at such a discount?

I think true believers are still supportive of management, but fear that in 12 months time when the next cap raise comes around, management will have lost even their support.

I will be happy to reverse my thinking on this one as soon as management start to deliver on some of those stated objectives. I will be more than happy to pay above today's price but am betting we will see much lower before this turns.

And for those that expect ADR exposure on the pink sheets will bring in volume, please do some research. That post yesterday about market makers driving our sp higher demonstrates how little some of you guys really know about how over the counter transactions really work.

Kiril.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.