BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Slick, Why don't you email Glasier and ask him these questions...

1. 458 Posts.
    Slick,

Why don't you email Glasier and ask him these questions you take so much time to type? Or does he know you and you are afraid to approach him ? Do you know Glasier or Siglin? [email protected]. it is at the bottom of today's press release, along with his mobile number. But i think you have his number already. You can cut and paste your posting.

Furthermore, if Glasier thought he was going to possess "source material in excess of the quantities prescribed in 6 CCR 1007-1, Part 3, 3.5.1 ", he would not be receiving african ore, would he? So clearly he does not possess an excess, does he?

Don't you think Glasier knows what he is doing? Why do you always chirp from the sideline but do not contact him direct? [email protected]

WU does not need to provide you or me with evidence that WU responded to the CDPHE, does it? Isn't the only response required by WU to anyone is to the CDPHE, and then CDPHE alerts the public? So how can you with 100% certainty say WU is not making much progress? Or are you planting falsehoods in the minds of investors?

I think you know Glasier and/or Siglin. Hence the reason why you constantly type these innuendoes, in order to stir the pot. But so far, Glasier has made BLR move forward. If you are so unhappy with the pace of Glasier and ablation, why are you holding WU? If you are so unsatisfied, why do you not sell? You can try to down ramp WU but so far, you have been wrong. Do you have an axe to grind ? Were you an ex employee of BLR or Energy Fuels or ablation technologies? Seems like it. Are you angry at the world or just Glasier ?

Cait

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.