BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Slick, now i am convinced not only do you know Glasier and/or...

1. 458 Posts.
    Slick,

now i am convinced not only do you know Glasier and/or Siglin, you also have an axe to grind. Why do i say this?

Because you are happy to post falsehoods about WU and their ablation submissions, or in your eyes, the lack of submissions. But you have the 'foresight' to post RAC minutes from Oct 2015 but don't post RAC minutes from Dec 2015.

https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/sites/default/files/HM_rac-151203minutes.pdf

Just so everyone can see through your games, i post the key paragraph :

Jennifer Opila continued with the program update:
    • - The program continues to await a response to the Department’s request for information from Black Range Minerals (a Western Metals subsidiary) regarding their proposed ablation technique for uranium bearing materials. We believe the company has hired a health physics consultant to provide technical support relating to their response.

So WU has hired an expert to submit a report to the CDPHE in terms of ablation. Clearly WU did this in October or November, after the request from the CDPHE, because it was tabled in December 2015. You hid this fact.

So stop your nonsense. If you have an axe to grind with Glasier or Siglin, call them up and sort the problem out like a man. But stop posting blatant falsehoods and innuendoes. Clearly you are in North America and know the ablation process much closer than you are letting on. the litigation laws are fairly straightforward in North America. I have taken copies of your posts as evidence and will be forwarding them to WU.

Cait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.