ATH 0.00% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Another abstract in AAN virtual meeting, page-11

1. 2,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 975
    Learning, yes, I would be sure it will be used. In fact, it has been demonstrated that many of these slowly progressing neurodegenerative diseases give symptoms only when some even 80% of the neurons are lost. So the diagnosis will be mostly too late in any of these diseases. The HT paper above tells that neurofilament light was elevated already 24 y before the calculated start of symptoms. The corresponding results are evident in AD, PD, etc. My prediction is that one it is used when we are 50y old, just as a screening measure, and then perhaps treatment if the values are high. It seems to be clear that neurofilament light predicts a neurodegenerative disease better than elevated cholesterol a vascular disease.

I am sure ATH has still blood and spinal fluid samples left taken from the oldest people of the ph 1 with a high PBT434 dosage. Even in a week, there could be clear changes and to me, it is clear that neurofilament light is elevated in some of these individuals. So ATH may have very interesting data to be published.

In any case, it looks like neurofilament light measure will change a lot in diagnostics, and hopefully, ATH434 will change a lot in treatments that need to be started in the asymptomatic phase, IMO. Dr. Sinclair is very happy, I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.633K 487.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 32189472 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 126368541 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.