MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

When I see a new thread like this one where I cannot see the...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    When I see a new thread like this one where I cannot see the first post, suggests that I have the instigator on ignore for previous work.
    A fable by Tommy Robinsomeone, is only click bait printed to try and damaged the company and try and garner interest in a title, (AFR) in it seems, decline. The omissions or lack of consideration to relevant facts, (read other posts including @otherperspective) being either deliberate or due to incompetence is irrelevant. Crap is crap.
    Fables are made up stories which contain an important lesson. As Mesoblast shareholders we should be happy to learn the lesson this fable will shortly deliver.
    When you write a series of crap articles, the stench will follow you (no doubt aided by Mesoblast shareholders reminding everyone) that you were the person who put their name, to? Well , crap!
    There will be no Tommy Rowback on these. The data will win through and he will be synonymous with the greedy, rapacious, mercenary group who tried their best to profit from trying to destroy what I believe will be one of the greatest Australian success stories on the global stage.
    regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.