BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Another AFR article, page-172

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    If BIG want to create a “sharing” growth model for brand awareness for their customers they will not achieve it with promo videos.

I don’t even watch regular TV anymore because of advertising and the last thing I need is someone sharing with me a bland video of restaurant.

I hope US customers receive better exposure via the new app but I do feel sorry for the Australian SMEs who have been the stepping stones and probably were over sold and under delivered in many cases.

Of course BIG has a future but I do see a lot of completion in the States coming into the space mainly due to logistics and the costs that come with it. And there is a big opportunity.

If I was looking to get into a business I would certainly look at establishing a telemarketing operation, a network of freelance camera operators, centralising editing in a low cost labour country and finding a financing partner to offer finance to SMEs as a white labeled product.

Outsource everting, stay nimble and share the success. The young people of today collaborate rather than compete.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.