BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

AFR seems like a ' finance gossiper' to me. They published an...

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    AFR seems like a ' finance gossiper' to me. They published an article last year (THE BIG WINNER FROM BIG UN< 2017's top ASX stock - in the body ( Another big winner is Maple Brown Abbott investment analyst Micheal Ho. Mr Ho backed the company via his private investment company over a year ago when it was strapped for cash, participating in a capital raising by purchasing out of the money options. ......Maple Brown Abbot said it does not comment on staff persona investments and the fund confirmed it doe not hold Big in any of its portfolios............ and NOW --- they make it sounded like it is BIG UN fault.... what the........

I am hoping i am right. AFR - i just think someone should warn them not to write anything while the company is still in a process of responding to ASX. They are full of rubbish, Micheal Ho might be at fault and resign --- why AFR make it sounds like BIG is at fault (money laundering )

We will wait for them to respond to ASX. Micheal Ho invested in BIG UN was published in AFR last year. It was known so i dont think BIG has done anything wrong ... Finger cross...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.