BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

I am really still on the fence here - I agree with Shareholder -...

1. 5,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    I am really still on the fence here - I agree with Shareholder - I think this whole send up is suss - I would still like to wait for ASIC conclusion.

Yes it is possible and likely these guys have pushed the envelope with financing agreements but there are a lot of unanswered questions here.

Get past the hype and look at the You Tube site for starters - they have 27,000 high quality videos - watch some of them, they are well crafted.

I worked in advertising sales for five years - let me tell I have firsthand knowledge of sales in that world and can tell categorically that those type of inside sales teams are used all the time (and yes some will tell the client all sorts of things to get them to sign up) I laughed out loud when I started reading that part...

The second part $12,000 for a fully edited professional advert listed and promoted on You Tube...AFR should go ask some of their sales and account team what adverts cost to degisn, build and produce and then distribute - yes good margins for BIG it’s economic for them - but it’s not unreasonable at all and many people will pay (some of them will do it just for the kudos of showing all their friends and putting on their website...again talking from first hand experience) - don’t believe me, just ring up SMH and ask for advertising rates...

I could go on...there are many things I could say here.

Personally I am very dissappointed in the Finstro arrangement but the claims of this being a complete scam seem a bit absurd at this point...

This could go to zero but let’s see what happens...still unanswered questions for me.

Personally guys don’t waste your weekend here - enjoy life, this could go on for weeks - and if it does all crash and burn firstly I hope you are fully diversified as you should be (5-10% max for me on one stock) - but if not please seek serious financial advice, you can make it all back even with a few thousand there are a lot of good stocks out there, but the ratio of gains of good to bad is like 1:50 so you need to learn some things - but if all your eggs are in this basket you seriously need some advice - just saying...

Sentiment changed to holding pending ASIC review

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.