BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Another AFR article, page-449

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    My two cents:

- AFR should focus in writing factual articles backed with evidence. This last article was the only thing close to this they've produced about BIG
    - Long are the times were journals had to be non-biased, factually correct and respectful of the public.
    - Shapiro is just a sensationalist journalist whose agenda is still unknown. Either he is right or not his method is exactly what I dislike in the media these days. For his good I hope he is right.
    - The article is all about building a negative narrative towards BIG and only the bad sides are talked about. It starts by discrediting the sales team, the sales speech, Richard past, the financing deal, the lack of customers, the network of corruption including the auditor, YouTube stats, etc. But in regards to evidence and proof there is none. Not to say that there isn't but that none has been presented to support his case aside Richard's past and some opinion/comments from few employees.
    - A decent journalist would have released this article to start with, ideally less biased, and waited in the background for the ASX and ASIC decision. InsteadI his personal agenda towards fame and glory is costing holders fortunes. But I guess that's the last thing he cares about.
    - For his good I hope he is correct. Something that leads me to think he is is that the company didn't disclose the arrangement with FC in full. The deal is what it is and can probably be improved a lot more now.

- However, what is important to me is that the BIG Review TV product is an amazing idea. It just needs to get to the masses. There is a LOT of potential there.
    - The base product (video-only) is really cheap. I would pay in cash for this myself if I had a business.
    - This product has legs to grow a lot more if it is allowed to. Wouldn't be surprised if a lot more sponsors tag along with BIG.

As others, I only care about what the ASX and ASIC will say as they are the only ones with access to all information. Hopefully nothing too bad comes out of it. For now is what Shapiro says vs BIG.

Again just my opinion. Insults are not welcomed tks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.