BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Another AFR article, page-450

1. 1,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    https://www.bigreviewtv.com/

Im not too sure how many people including investors have actually looked at what Big have creatated from what I have read it amazes me on how little homework investors on here do, so I have posted a link to their WEB site.

If you go to the box "what are you looking for" and put in say cafe or mechanic it will give you a list of business some with video and some without. The best part of all it shows where the business is on a map which is linked to google maps giving a seamless experiance.

The only problem with it all is that you need to know about the WEB site and it hasn't been advertised well such as Trivaro has.  To me it looks like a good match for Trivago as a buy out. Big Un has considerable value in what they have created with their data base providing thousands of video' s on line linked to Google maps giving an updated version of the yellow pages.

If they can get through all this now they need to create more value with advetising through the media if they are serrious about rapid growth.

Anyway my thoughts are the business will always be worth something it is similar and should be bigger than Trivargo it just needs more advertising.

One thing about all this is if you look at the video's they show the number of hits these business are getting and the numbers seem to be really outstanding ( 3000 to 5000 on average) and the media attention Big Un is receiving should be pushing their WEB site up the ranks to. So more media around these negative issues maybe better for Big they need to take advantage of this oportunity and really just need to get their WEB site out there.

Fairfax will see the value in it and in a few weeks they maybe able to pick it up for next to nothing and as we all know Fairfax need to reinvent themselves and this would be a perfect fit for them.

There maybe other suiters but these are the only two I can think of for now.

Good luck to you all out there.

PS you investors should be talkng about all this with your accountant plenty of business out their pay tax on their winnings you guys need to claim your losses its only fair.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.