BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Another AFR article, page-501

1. 3 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Another article, another perfectly written story to portray the negatives as the whole. Was I shocked to read it? Yes - mostly because it summarised everything I've read in the last month in a continuous narrative, and that's hard to swallow.

Regardless, anyone who holds this stock, and that number is large, is trapped for the moment in a situation they cannot control. It's a shame the only news you hear in situations like this is negative, so the best strategy (and one I suggest others employ) is to step away from the action. Go outside, see your mates, hug your kids, kiss your partner. Remember that the reason you invested in this company was to a) make money to fund your life, which you still have, and b) support a company and it's fundamental direction. Even without this investment you still have your life.

Yes there will be major announcements to come from the ASX, ASIC and BIG. Yes there will be more articles to come - why present all the facts you have in one blow when you can drag it out for weeks, it is a newspaper after all. But at the end of the day we can't control the outcome from here, so step away.

I won't read anymore HC posts until I see the ASX/ASIC verdict to come, and I am still confident it wont be as severe as "$1 million in my portfolio to $0 in a day". No crystal ball here but life's too short to worry about the things we can't control. Good luck to all, remember who you are and what you have, and that education is never free. Even the AFR will have learnt something from the way it published this story.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.