BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Another AFR article, page-579

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    I think all of their offerings are poor and there is no real demand, definitely not something that can have exponential growth.
    I always believe the management of this stock have blown away all credibility and need to be held accountable.
    I'm not down ramping this company, as it not even possible to trade it and who knows if and when it will re-list.
    I used to be like you and get defensive when someone would turn up on a stock I own and have a negative view, but now I actually appreciate it as it helps me over come my own positive bias (which we all have towards our own investments), I will then go away and do some more research on the negative's which have been raised. I'm trying to be more like the poster who said "treat all companies like they are Dog sh%t until proven otherwise and even then they are probably dog sh%t". In the mining threads we always have heaps of people telling us how crap our companies are, so its nothing new. Maybe with time you will come to realize not everyone is out to down ramp a company for their own gain and they actually might have a point. Even Big time Fund managers can get caught out by their own positive bias so we all need to be aware of it and take steps to try to mitigate the damage it can do to our portfolios. Best of luck with your future investments, I hope all the share holders here can go on to make a ton of money in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.