BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

re: dump it now - read why ? Thanks HBSWRX for the quesion and...

1. 151 Posts.
    re: dump it now - read why ? Thanks HBSWRX for the quesion and happy to respond.

I'm only a relatively new pster to HC but have too many years experience and stories of missed opportunities that i cannot let an opportunity such as NMS pass me by.

Ultimately the company still has to produce the goods I.E. Patents registered, contracts signed and revenue and finally profits flowing through to shareholder wealth .

The exciting thing about this company and based on my 30+ years experience as a Bean Counter is the relatively small number shares on offer versus the potential size of the Gross revenue in a market of $ 15Billion + annually .

Everything in this market is talked about in multi million dollar amounts. We aren't talking about selling 500 Million cans of a new u beaut peanut jelly @ $1. 99 a jar to budgeting housewives ( sorry Dick) This is big Dollar business and this company has the potential to save companies literally millions of dollars in shipping and downtime costs which Global shipping companies cannot afford. this market is ultra competitive and if you can have repairs carried out whilst a ship is in port loading and unloading thus saving millions in downtime and lost time and costs travelling half way around the world to reach dry dock, which option will the company take and HOW MUCH WILL THEY PAY ?????

in 2 years assume 5 % market share of say a $12Billion A Year industry Equals annual gross revenue of $600Million.

Read this company's report for the 6 Months ending 31st december and see GP Margin of 45% on cost of sales. With greater turnover the percentage should be greater but let's not get carried away.

$600 Mill turnover at 20% net profit before tax equates to earnings per share of $4.00

Have a look at any industrial stock and see that the P/E Ratio is anywhere between 10 - 12 -15 and upwards of that.

To take a conservative aproach given the relative short term trading of this company and apply a P/E ratio of 12 and we have a share price valuation of $48.

I expect the nonbelievers to come out and attack me over what some may consider to be a ridiculus valaution and no doubt that SOB2000 will be the first one to call me a ramper but I am answering the question put to me by WRx and look forward to being called conservative.

If ever a stock has the potential to achieve these results this one is it.

Most stocks others may want to compare require years of lead time and hundred's of millions in infrastructure spending to achieve a return.

In Conclusion.

This stock has so much potential of massive upside in a relatively short time frame with so little capital investment required and operates within a market that writes million dollar petty cash cheques that i cannot understand why i am justifying the possibly outlandish price predictions that i made previously and hapilly stand by and think will be conservative.

i hold 129,900 FPO's and Options and have only acquired this holding in the past 4 weeks , thanks a lot to comments and input by sensible commentators such as paulhart,alba hbwsrx and others.

Go the Good Guys

I AM NOT A RAMPER BUT A LONG TERM INVESTOR WITH A STRONG BELIEF IN COMPANIES SUCH AS NMS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.