ROG 25.0% 0.5¢ red sky energy limited.

LMAO!!!! Spend money overseas, what a joke and load of B$ imo,...

1. 5,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3158
    LMAO!!!! Spend money overseas, what a joke and load of B$ imo, spare me!!!!!! Spend the money we gave them to drill Yarrow 1/Flax etc and sell our waxy oil, should be this companies priority. Board made up of accountants should be able to sell something one would think, imo....

ROG can't even develop and sell a proven oil reserve in Aust, then alone go to a corrupt African overseas playground and again picking up other company's dog tenement imo.

Complete what they started in Australia first, before ROG deflect from ROG's terrible performance and with a n already proven oil reserve!!!.... Just imagine having to actually find a wild cat resource. Unbelievable situation imo.....

I guess that's why we are where we are, by not having a serious skilled up management structure set up with O/G industry professionals. Our whole board are mainly accountants and can't even sell oil. Seriously imo time to see some in this board move on and we get serious oil people running ROG imo. This is our number one problem, the way I see it....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $27.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.669K 386.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 16263250 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 72456624 115
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.