ROG 11.1% 0.4¢ red sky energy limited.

Another Angola asset tender, page-9

1. 5,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    I am not interested in what the company supporters have to say on here, been investing too long to get involved with the emotions or interested in likes. I have my opinion and say it the way it is, and many holders would be thinking the same thing. It’s all about having an investment that returns growth. NOT the opposite.

I am not saying remove the whole board, as some would be working hard to sell this oil sure of that etc. AK seems a good Bloke. My point is we seriously don’t need all these accountant’s, it’s not a good look and this structure isn’t working. Looks like a boys club and lifestyle stock imo. Plenty like this on the ASX and I am sick of them. Just look what ROG has done since first flowed oil. Nothing. That’s my concern.

SP confirms this along with the future planning of picking up used tenements now in risky Africa. OMG drill what we have. I am saying just cull some of these accountant types and put a couple oil industry experts, so we up skill our board, so we have a much better business model imo. As what we have obviously isn’t working imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $21.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $38.47K 9.615M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 60404624 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 9024131 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.