CTP 4.00% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Dont worry about the selling guys, why speculate over it! you...

1. 609 Posts.
    Dont worry about the selling guys, why speculate over it! you all bought into the company for a reason so do not be scared of what others are doing - unless you're scared of your own judgement in purchasing originally? Personally im not concerned one bit.

At present they are casing to isloate the zones. They might not have expected the Cadna Owie formation so high, however either way thats ok news and drilling progress is ahead of schedule.

110m odd isn't extremely significant in two way time difference and, obviously seismic is not an EXACT science. Its only about 4% of total well depth which I guess is minimal, possibly via processing or more likely data collection - I highly doubt it was in analysis. It really makes you wonder how other companies went out there 15-30 years ago and drilled so blindly.

Our multiple stacked horizons which is one of many reasons Blamore was such an important play are;

Algebuckina sandstone - 'excellent reservoir', seals above

Poolowanna - 'oil prone source rock'

Peera Peera - 'gas prone source rock'

Purni formation/tirrawarra s/s and Crown point - oil and gas prone source rock.

Possibly more isolation casings to go if the horizons are proved but its going to be very interesting to see what level each is at, IMO things are fine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $10.95K 226.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 27521 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.