ETM 0.00% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

another article, page-44

1. 3gb
    963 Posts.
    There is risks in all stocks, this one more than many others. I dont think management have made excessive promises to shareholders. The mine may be salted or resource figures manipulated but I personally think this unlikely, I have the impression alot of geological work has been done in Kvanefjeld over the years. I think management can stuff up the lobbying of the Greenlanders but ultimately they cant make them approve the mine. The board of directors look to me satisfactory for the job at hand, lobbying the greenlanders, proving up the resource and handling the feasibility and enviroment reports. They look to have the skills to negotiate a sale of the project or joint venture if it came about. I cant see why it would be unlikely for them to do such a deal as one poster has indicated, this is not iron ore or coal, rare earth and Uranium mines are not a dime a dozen, in a technological future we have to have these comodities. The GGG site and the descriptions of the directors look credible and they seem to be going about the enviroment and feasibility reports professionally. Personally I am not happy witrh the number of options some of the directors have awarded them selves, also Rod Mcllree and Miles Guy could have handled there roles better. I know little about Mick Shemesian other than he has a bad reputation. Are any of his mining interests bona fide? His best interest are to see the GGG share price rise. The management interests are to see the share price rise over the vesting hurdles. That is how it stands, they may change it I spose.

There is a danger of a self forfilling propercy in all this negative sentiment. I have been in overdraft since paying my tax in August, I have Acc. and a rootcannel to pay for so I have to sell something. Should I sell the lot and look to buy back in at a cheaper price in the near future? It looks risky to do that with the preliminary report coming up. The share price has held well considering. I see someone thinks the price is being supported. Has any one data on sales volume since this media speculation? Good luck holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $1.94K 89.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 541807 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 99184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.