ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

another article, page-50

1. 3gb
    963 Posts.
    Thanks Claws I found a simple bar graph of volume for the last 6 months. I know little or nothing about technical analysis but the last 2 weeks dont indicate anything out of the ordinary to me, I was suprised I thought volume would be up, may be today? Thank you Raks for the link to the CVI site. The similarities to me are the supposed puppet masters behind the scenes, share dilution and management through incompetence and or deception handling shareholder relations poorly. I think to judge the GGG on these factors alone is superficial especially as we dont know all the detail. If the Greenlanders agree to a mine and GGG produces a credible bank feasibility report we will have an idea of the projects worth to a potential suiter. Dismissing the company because of corporate governence is like throwing the baby out with the bath water. Is the risk of investing in GGG unacceptably high? I would think its up to each individual to decide, investors who experienced the CVI debacle will probably not be as optimistic as other speculators.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $47.47K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3374763 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 536181 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.