RGI 0.00% 22.0¢ roto-gro international limited

Guess my last post upset you Oh well, if you didn't post such...

1. 3,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    Guess my last post upset you

Oh well, if you didn't post such crap about the Co going into receivership then we could all get along and have a constructive conversation. Feel free to post some facts to back up your thoughts, otherwise it's just dribble

I'll assume your comments about this company running out of money aren't related to the $1.3m we're receiving from Miracle Valley over the next 3 months or the fit-out for Gibio's first of 10 facilities worth upwards of $4m (not included our stake in the company of 9%) with construction commencing between 3-6 months from now or the growing orders received through GFS...
    and finally, (my favourite although it's 9-12 months) away:
    RGI making $3-6m a month profit from their first 44,000sq ft cannabis growing facility

I haven't even mentioned the humongous Freshero deal as its still in a HoA stage... Mind you they have a board seat with our directors now so it would be a bit rich to say that we can't factor that deal in.

We may need a CR in the mean time, but this company isn't at risk of going into receivership. Mods, this whole thread is off-topic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.