EHR 0.00% 0.3¢ earth heat resources ltd

another attempt at ta

1. 2,466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    The break through 4c was significant (at least one buyer was keen on Tues, directors?), but it does look as though we have a seller at 4c, so this could still provide some resistance on low volume days. Sellers are also beginning to fill up between 4c - 5c.

I have been trying to read the daily chart for EHR and thought I might share my thoughts. Since the lows in October, we have seen two flagpoles (12/10 and 16/11 - 25/11) followed by ascending triangles with resistance at 2.5c and 2.9c respectively. The latest flagpole has taken a little while to form (15/12 - 3/1), possibly due to low volume over the festive season. With anticipation of some decent announcements in the coming weeks, I think we can expect low volumes on the next ascending triangle. The way I read the daily chart, I see significant resistance at 3.5c, however, I wouldn't be surprised if the sp doesn't get that low. I would guess at a low of 3.7c, although the weekly chart shows resistance at 3.6c.

I am expecting the next flagpole to be a big one, with higher volumes. All is IMO and please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EHR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.