AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

People keep harping on about this bloody website.... do you...

1. 5,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    People keep harping on about this bloody website.... do you really think that companies worth millions (billions) are really going to be going to a website for their DD?!? I know for a fact when money is on the line they would be going to the company direct (Which has already been hinted at through off take discussions)

December Ann: the announcement was promised for December. Whilst I maintain that BB's approach of not constantly releasing "useless" announcements is the right one, you do need to keep promises. And AUZ always have.

Thack results will be announced. And if you are still so worried that it hasn't, go and read COB's results to put your mind at ease. If results are being held back, it's for a good reason, highly likely a good one. When have you ever read an AUZ announcement and not been convinced?

I remember someone commenting on a response from Ben just before an imminent announcement and accused him of being slack in his wording, spelling, and articulation. Again, I reinforce that these guys are here to run a company and do the right thing with your money. Stop criticising them based on your insecurities and impatience. Ask yourself...Would you prefer he spends hours replying to emails from hotcopper followers? Or working on making us all rich? I know I’d prefer the later of the two

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $31.21K 3.913M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 27233748 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3558654 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.