AXO 0.00% 73.0¢ aurox resources limited

another bargain buy., page-20

1. 2,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    i think its quite strange why Macquarie is selling down when the other two big insto shareholders havent sold anything down.

the other strange thing is, surely these look prices will be hurting the performance of the other two funds, so if they arent selling why arent they buying?

if they didnt think the project was a goer surely they would be selling down as well?

at some point people are going to realise that this is too cheap and take a big chunk at these prices.

current fully diluted MC is 200m x $0.25 = $50m, they have $36m in cash and paid $15m for balla balla. therefore cash plus the balla balla = $36m + $15m = $51m. now im no fund manager etc but i can see that there is real value here, so why would Macquarie sell and the others no be in there buying? do they think this will go lower?

i would love to see the directors buy more stock and keep buying. i should give that Silcock a call and tell him to use some of his cash to also buy some. even better would be if Evraz started buying.

well lets hope the markets start to bounce, futures are up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.