SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

With GIP one cannot say - nothing is ever what it seems.It does...

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    With GIP one cannot say - nothing is ever what it seems.
    It does look unlikely, to my way of thinking, that the sp rise and volume we saw recently had anything to do with the AGM. GIP's AGMs are always draw a limited attendance, why bother going when the essential story hasn't changed for years, and frankly a little flak from a handful of disgruntled shareholders would be water off a duck's back.
    The Directors and company officers have done nothing wrong that we know of, so what's to hide from?
    Perhaps the sp settling where it has, at the bottom of the breakeven for long term holders, is a happy accident.
    Generally, I'm pleased that weak holders have been cleaned out and I don't really think it is reasonable to expect the sp to advance further until there is news. We are now sitting not far from where we were before all the bad stuff started happening. The point is that when there is news, and assuming it is of a solid positive kind, then the sp can rise again and there won't be the same selling pressure that there would be if there was any attempt to get the sp higher in the current environment of no news/more of the same.
    Saturday afternoon musing - won't alter anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2133271 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 310000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.