CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

another big seller please, page-26

1. 1,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    Thanks Adrian9737 and butcherboy. I seem to write best when I have crap on the liver - not sure what a shrink would have to say about that.

I didn't get to see many good spots for CETO - I kinda think most of that coastline will fall into the sea sometime not too far down the track. We have a block a little inland from Apollo Bay which I hadn't seen for 15 years or so - it should be safe. Hasn't Apollo Bay changed!

Whilst I didn't see any CETO spots I _did_ pass the Codrington Wind Farm which was pretty interesting - first one I've seen. I plan to head that way again in the next month or so with a bit more time in hand and will make sure I do a tour. I was surprised at how small the transmission lines leading away were - maybe I was looking at the wrong thing but it seemed pretty small beans. Definitely want to see first hand the scale of stuff like that some time.

Personally I'm planning to take some money off the table tomorrow - not on the REDP stocks of course but pretty much everything else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.