WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

The only real piece on new information we have is 'P&G', which...

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    The only real piece on new information we have is 'P&G', which had already been eluded to by many on here - so technically, maybe as far as the ASX is concerned, it probably wouldn't be considered price sensitive if all the other information was perviosly announced & that this new announcement doesn't have any additional immediate material impact for OBJ.

Nonetheless, it still ticks another box for OBJ and confirms what many already suspected - that OBJ has a bright future!

IMO, it will take a material announcement to move OBJ to any great extent with milestones/royalties indicated. When this happens, Fund Managers/SI will no longer be able to ignore the potential that we have all seen for some time. By this time OBJ will be suitably de-risked to the point that these SI & Fund Managers will make calculated investments & pay market value. Some are even so anal that they may wait for Quarterlies outlining money in the bank!

By that stage it would be near impossible to buy large holdings in the millions, like we can today at current prices. They say 'fortune favours the brave' but with each subsequent announcement from OBJ, it becomes easier to be brave to invest for the long term IMO.

GSK & P&G have now made their intentions very clear requsting exclusivity in their respective genres, patents etc with 3M still in the mix at least for manufacturing. So rather than competing for OBJ's IP/Platorms, they have chosen OBJ as a preferred partner for the future of their ridiculously enormous companies/product lines. This in itself is a huge relief to finally find out exactly who we are involved with.

The short term reation to this announcement should serve as a reminder only of the current economic conditions prevailing. World markets in chaos, unemployment up & the end of the financial year approaching where traditionally traders/investors are prepared to sell at a loss to balance their portfolios and the taxman.

But we will always need better, cost-effective consumables and we as consumers demand innovative comsumables. And the big FMCG & Pharma know this. They get the opportunity to ease the patent cliff with cutting edge delivery, whilst offering the future of deliverables with much less of their key ingredients. It will be good for OBJ Shareholders, FMCG/Pharma/Partners and Consumers - Win/Win/Win.

Foresight is a cutial quality & I share Surges opinion that anybody that can accumulate a decent holding at today's prices will be well-rewarded in the coming years, although this should not be considered as financial advice - just IMO.

Thanks to all the usual suspects for their tireless research over the years. I now have to wonder how many other companies will be interested in having a look at our IP considering that 3 of the largest in the world are already steps ahead!

For me, I patiently hold. I was never really considerd a patient person until I became an OBJ Shareholder but I can now truly see the 'Forest for the trees' and am alot more comfortable sticking around for that elusive devidend sometime in the not too distant future!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.