BIT 3.70% 2.6¢ biotron limited

another box ticked, page-10

1. 1,382 Posts.
    Because in recent months they have only proved that they can help cure one disease. The market wants them to be able to cure multiple diseases in order to prove they aren't a one trick pony.

I don't think you can seriously say this is the cause of a stagnant sp.... can you name 10 top current selling drugs that "cure" multiple diseases... I think you will find the big sellers in what ever area you look have a single focus and generally do not cure but ameliorate the impact of an illness or disease..... there's no cure for arthritis but the two biggest selling drugs for 2012 by a long shot are humira and enbrel, both treatments for arthritis primarily..... the considerations for BIT inlcude it's efficacy but also it's side effects profile, ease of use, cost competiveness etc etc... I think we all know it's a crowded space in the hep/hiv space and part of the challenge is like the space race to see who will get their first.... let's not forget that BIT is a drug in a class of it's own .. my greatest concern quite frankly is the speed or lack thereof in moving it ahead at a rate that satisfies the market in relation to competition......... McDonalds don't make the best burgers in the world, they just have the best burger marketing and delivery system in the world....ahh I don't know the relevance of that, just seemed like the thing to say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $23.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $8.415K 322.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 37530 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.